- 3 medium red potatoes cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 8 oz shredded cheese, we used a colby, monterey, cheddar blend
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- Create your foil packets with a double thickness of heavy-duty aluminum foil (about 18 in. square).
- Spray foil with non stick spray or grease with olive oil
- Put 1/2 of potatoes in the middle of each foil packet
- Dot with Butter
- Sprinkle with Onion
- Add Salt and Pepper.
- Fold foil around potato mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 12-15 minutes on each side or until potatoes are tender.
- Carefully open foil so you don’t steam yourself.
- Sprinkle the bacon and cheeses over potato mixture.
- Grill 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Open foil with caution, so steam can escape